Friday, August 22, 2008

Baking

I decided to make Banana muffins from a box this morning. To make the muffins,
more my own, I added 2 more banana's , nuts, choc chips, and zucchini. My zucchini was frozen, because my MIL gave it to me last
week. So I grated it up and froze it.
I put it in the microwave to thaw, on defrost. I thought that it was taking to long to defrost.
So I put it on high for a bit. I forgot to take the twist tie off of the bag that I had the zucchini in.
I hope that I have not RUINED my microwave with that twist tie.
Any way after I added the zucchini to the mix. my dough was to sloppy. So I decided to add oatmeal to the mix,
to thicken things up a bit.
So we are having Banana, choc chip, nut, zucchini, oatmeal muffins!!!
I had enough for 18 muffins. I won't have to bake for the rest of the weekend.
I sure hope that they turn out OK.
They are in the oven now.

No comments: