Monday, January 19, 2009

A`ishah Folk Mitten Pattern


Another Fair Isle Mitten design from me. I call this mitten A`ishah. This is a French name that means Lively. I called it that because I think that this is a very lively pattern. I used Nature Spun worsted weight wool, in the color Pepper for the main color of this mitten. And a very pretty Self stripping yarn called Boku made by Plymouth Yarn co. This is color #13. It has very soft , very pretty blues, purples, greens and yellows, in this lovely mix. Perfect color combinations fro a Fair Isle mitten. This mitten is 9 inches long and 7 1/2 inches around. It is knit with size 2 1/2 double pointed needles(3 mm). This is a very warm, and pretty mitten. Perfect to keep out the winter cold and snow. This pattern can be found at

No comments: