Friday, January 11, 2013

Photo Lay Out


I had so much fun with this photo layout. First I put Gesso on heavy weight Matte photo paper.
After it was dry I used stencils and paint dabbers on the back ground. Next I used alcohol inks and my blending tool
and worked on the back ground some more. I glimmer misted the back ground with a couple of different mists.
I out lined on of the Fleur De lis using a dip pen and black India ink. The chip board letters for the word Love were a bright Glossy pink. I took my paint dabbers and glimmer mist spray to change the color, and tone them down a bit. I mean I toned them down a lot. LOL.
I used a flower punch and made the flower. I put a bit of bling in the center of the flower. I put a feather behind the flower, then placed it on
the lower left hand corner of the family photo. I added a metal element in the top right hand corner of the layout that says Cherish. Prefect sentiment of a family photo.
I made this layout 8 x 10 because I wanted to frame it. When I was finished with the layout. I framed it.
The flower on the picture sticks out to far so I could not put glass over the photo. I thought that would happen, but I really wanted the flower to be part of the layout. I can tell you that I had Great FUN making this layout. And look forward to making many more!!!