Thursday, September 25, 2008

ELVIS


My husband and I usually have a lunch date every Thursday. This week for some reason, we decided to go out for Dinner on a Wednesday evening, instead of our Thursday afternoon lunch date. Maybe because my sister called me and told me that she had a buy one get one free coupon for Dinner at the Fryn Pan that would expire on Sept 30th. If I wanted the coupon I could have it and enjoy a free meal. That is my husbands favorite kind of meal. Free. Any way after our wonderful buy one get one free meal, we decided to do a bit of shopping, you know get a few groceries, and maybe some shampoo. So off we are headed to Wal Mart. We get into the store, and both get a cart and go on our merry way shopping. I don't have anything thing in mind that I want to shop for. And you know what, when I have nothing to shop for is usually when I find the very best things. Well that happened to me last night. I was drawn to the toy department in WM. I don't know why, I don't need any toys, my children are all grown up and don't need any toys. I have one Granddaughter, she doesn't need any toys either because she is the most spoiled little girl on the planet, and probably already has every single toy that WM has to offer. Any way I am walking down the puzzle isle, out of the corner of my right eye I spy an ELVIS puzzle. I turn my head so that I can get a closer look to make sure that I am seeing what I think that I am seeing. Sure enough I was seeing a 1000 piece ELVIS puzzle. My heart starts to race, I am sure that my blood pressure is rising, because I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins. I reach up to the very top shelf of the puzzle isle and get my Elvis puzzle, and immediately start doing the Happy Dance. So picture this a 53 year old women jumping up and down in the Toy department at WM with an Elvis puzzle in her hands, and a HUGE smile on her face. So very excited about her latest ELVIS find. I immediately put my Elvis puzzle safely into my WM shopping cart, and start searching around WM to share my AMAZING ELVIS find with my husband. That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!

No comments: