Thursday, July 9, 2009

Castle Fibers

Matt was hungry for a Buffalo Burger, and I wanted to buy some beaded earrings, so we took a trip across the State to the Black Hills. One of the most Beautiful places in our state. As long as I was heading out West, I decided that I would visit Castle Fibers, and meet Rita. Rita had a nice Yarn Shop in Main Street in Rapid City. Lucky Girl! I had a nice visit with Rita, we talked about knitting and spinning. I bought some hand dyed batts form her shop, that will be on my wheel very soon. Rita has Beautiful hand dyed, hand spun sock yarn in her shop, her colors are so very deep, and vibrant in her yarns. I enjoyed my visit at her shop very much. If you are ever in Western , South Dakota, make sure you stop by and Visit Rita, at her yarn shop Castle Fibers. If you would like to see some of Rita's yarns there are some pictured here in her knitting blog http://celticharpanddrum.blogspot.com/

No comments: