Saturday, October 3, 2009

Cake Fail !!!


My Granddaughter is staying with me this weekend. We decided to bake a very special cake for my Sister. I picked out the perfect recipe, I bought all of the ingredients, and we happily went about baking our very special cake. The recipe that I choose is called

Chocolate Peanut Butter Nirvana Cake It looks perfectly wonderful, and chocolaty. Just the very cake that I am sure my sister would Love. I don't have a fluted pan, but I do have a pan used for baking Angel Food Cakes. I thought that it would work fine for our special cake. WRONG!!!! When I inverted the cake onto the serving plate it FELL APART!!!!! I don't have time to bake another cake, and I don't have a fluted pan either. So we frosted the cake as it is. CAKE FAIL!!!! WAH, WAH,WAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to dry my tears now and go blow my nose!!!!

No comments: