Friday, February 5, 2010

One Piece Baby Kimono


This is just the cutest little Baby kimono pattern. It is knit all in one piece, which I like a lot. Making it very easy to knit. The pattern comes from the first Mason Dixon Knitting book. It can be knit in garter stitch or stockinette. I knit it in the garter stitch on size 6 needles, and I used Red Heart Soft yarn. It is very important that baby things are soft and washable. This yarn is just that, very soft and washable. It is quick to knit, but it took me a while to finish , because I would put it down to play with my new loom, which I love. Then throw in a little spinning, and it took me a while to get this knit up. But I Love it. Now I am off to find a baby hat pattern to go with the kimono.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Soooo perfect!!! :-)