Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Deadly Yarn by Maggie Sefton

This is the Third in the series of knitting mystery books that Maggie Sefton has written.
This mystery is about about a weaver that is murdered,Kelly's friend Allison. Kelly's male friend is Steve, he is Good looking, smart, has a great
personality, runs his own business, has a good sense of humor, and he is a great athlete. What more could a women want???????
But the relationship is moving along slowly, very slowly. Burt is a spinning friend of hers that is a former police investigator. He helps her to solve these mysteries.
There is no blood, and no weapon, so how is Allison killed? you will have to read the book to find that out I don't want to give everything away. I can tell you that some hand carved beads lead to the real killer. I found the book a bit slow, but I still enjoyed that book. I am sure that I will read her next knitting mystery.

No comments: