Sunday, May 12, 2013

Secret Garden 5 x 7 Mixed Media Collage

For this Secret Garden 5 x 7 mixed media collage, I started with a water color background. I choose the colors blue and brown. I also used blue and brown water color on the tag behind the flower. I stamped the tag with time pieces, and distressed it with Vintage Photo distress Ink, and Walnut Ink Antiquing Solution. I tore a piece of paper from another collage that I made and put it under the tag, and tore a piece of paper and put it on top of that. I stained the edges of that piece of paper with alcohol ink, the color stream. I also added alcohol ink to the paper flower. The paper flower came from imaginisce. I added a key hole at the bottom, a butterfly at the top, and a key that says Secret on the right hand side.
I am happy with the way this collage turned out. :)

No comments: